Monday, September 7, 2009

Big Bar Lake

Camping at Big Bar Lake is time will spent. There are towns in BC I've never heard of, and Clinton is one of them. It's a tiny place near Cache Creek and this tranquil lake is 30 km in from the 97. This is what it looked like Sunday morning.





This is one of many many calm little lakes in the neighborhood. In this picture a man named Gord peacefully whittles by the water.







And on this calm little lake the ripples cause the cloud reflection to appear pixelated.





With my left foot crossed over my right, I lean back in my lawn chair and shoot the view dead in my D40.






Then I briefly fiddle with the settings and aim he camera slightly to the right and take this image. Big Bar Lake is now forever with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment